MENU

Slide

Saturday, November 22, 2008









Hey y'aaaaall!

Had lots of fun at the Philips 'Indulge Your Senses"
Bloggers Event @ The Scarlet last night!
Thanks Sabrina for the invitation. (:



Next post will be on the LG event & Philips event!





Lots of you have been asking what song
leon & i will be singing for our next cover,
We're doing the next cover very soooooon,
but i've no idea what song we're doing this time.









I haven't talk to boyf about this, but i was thinking:



Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - Lucky
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNjeB76AVwc)
Hahahas, i love this song!



Part of the lyrics:

I'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where i have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


The lyrics are very true to us i feel,
Cos we ARE best friends & in love in every way.










Michael Buble ft. Laura Pausini - You'll never find
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyFoPIABxk)



Part of the lyrics:

You'll never find, as long as you live
Someone who loves you tender like I do
You'll never find, no matter where you search
Someone who cares about you the way I do

Whoa, I'm not braggin' on myself, baby
But i'm the one who loves you
And there's no one else! No one else!





Ahhhhhh, for suggestions?
Chinese/english duets also can!
Leave a comment on my tagboard yah!









Some Forever 21 lovin' yesterday!


Gold reptile clutch



Lace romance top


Openfront cardigan



No comments: